JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
To get our Scouting Bicycling badge, my brother and I rode 50 miles, camped overnight, and rode back. That morning, we cooked our breakfast over a wood fire that we cleverly made in a hollow stump. thereby discovering the concept of a rocket stove - it worked extremely well. Too well - we spent an hour or so trying to put it out before we finally succeeded. Pancakes turned out well...

To get our Scouting Bicycling badge, my brother and I rode 50 miles, camped overnight, and rode back. That morning, we cooked our breakfast over a wood fire that we cleverly made in a hollow stump. thereby discovering the concept of a rocket stove - it worked extremely well. Too well - we spent an hour or so trying to put it out before we finally succeeded. Pancakes turned out well...
Yup - stumps will burn forever. I spent several weeks putting out stump fires when I burned my slash piles. One stump kept popping back up. The fire will get down into the roots.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top