BiMart 10/22 folding stock

Discussion in 'Great Deals' started by Jba, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Jba

Jba
    hills of ore

the Butler creek folder is now $49. they have 22 ammo again and dropped there limit, same deal at wallys on ammo

F2CMaDMaXX and cigars like this.
  2. MrNatural

MrNatural
    Oregon

Thanks, pal. I got mine. :s0101:

FYI, according the clerk at my local Bimart, they are closing these out, not just discounting them. There won't be a restock. So get yours while they're available and cheap.

The Butler Creek folding 10/22 stock has been around for a long time and gets good reviews on the net. Normal street price looks like around $100.

3. Jba

Jba
    hills of ore

after I posted this, it hit me. there hanging in what looks like close out area. at the cottage grove store there was only one. I bought mine around jan/feb this year. the price then was 69 $

They are worth the price, just to get the folder unit to use on another stock

4. Jba

Jba
    hills of ore

just got back from bi mart. they now have one less to sell. this store had 6 hanging, there norm is to only put out two. yep there doing a close out, so it's now or never at this price

5. jim97701

jim97701
    Bend

My local Bimart is now down to 3, Heck of a deal!. I should have bought two and sold one on ebay to cover the cost of both;)