JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
the Butler creek folder is now $49.

Thanks, pal. I got mine. :s0101:

FYI, according the clerk at my local Bimart, they are closing these out, not just discounting them. There won't be a restock. So get yours while they're available and cheap.

The Butler Creek folding 10/22 stock has been around for a long time and gets good reviews on the net. Normal street price looks like around $100.

after I posted this, it hit me. there hanging in what looks like close out area. at the cottage grove store there was only one. I bought mine around jan/feb this year. the price then was 69 $

They are worth the price, just to get the folder unit to use on another stock

just got back from bi mart. they now have one less to sell. this store had 6 hanging, there norm is to only put out two. yep there doing a close out, so it's now or never at this price

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top