JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
“The many congressmen and senators that voted for the legislation that allowed loaded weapons to be brought into the parks ought to be feeling pretty bad right now”

Someone who kills a park ranger, or any other law enforcement officer, would not be stopped by a ban on loaded firearms in national parks.

*This was a statement made by Wade following the murder of Mrs. Anderson at Mt Rainier.

I don't think we should assume he is only either "naive or stupid". Sounds like a normal politician plying his trade of manipulation, greed and lies.

I think it is HIGHLY OFFENSIVE and disrespectful to the the loss of the Ranger to some how lean blame to the good folks who helped make it legal for law-abiding citizens to have defensive weapons in their possession in Nat'l Parks.

There's a murderer loose in the Park and this guy wants all of the law abiding visitors unarmed and unable to defend themselves. Sounds like he's more interested in increasing his power than the well being of his constituents.

I don't this dolt, but he is speaking stupidly. When I was watching the stories I could not help but think how wateful it was to have SWAT holding the guest's of the park hostage, claiming to protect them, when a couple of pissed off rednecks with guns could keep them all safe and the pigs could go root out the muderous scum who killed the woman.
The pigs must think only they can prevent forest firing of a murders gun.

maybe if we got some one in office that said get a gun and start packing it where ever you go it might save some ones life. i know if i was there in the park and that bubblegum started shooting people id shoot back

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top