JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
AGAIN now is the time to BUY!

Yes but buy new. Every Non Shooter out there wants to sell there, new fired only 300 times firearm for what they paid for it during the glut.

Firearms have been improved, in most cases optics have been also, and the after market goodies never had second hand value in the first place. Especially without the warranty any of this stuff will bring even less at a dealers counter.

Don't blame me. I did my part when I bought five.

Although, I purchased them all at once so there was only one BGC. :eek:

E

I have pretty much most of what I need, but I do want to get two more PS90s, a SIG P227 tacops in .45 ACP, an MDR or three and some suppressors if the HPA passes (maybe even if it doesn't). Beyond that, the other firearms I want to buy are not as likely to suffer in a ban - some revolvers and a BLR or two. Right now though I am waiting to see if I still have a job beyond the end of the year - or sooner.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm doing my part!! People will be sorry when prices start going up again. buy, buy, buy!! If you can afford it grab it.

I talked my wife into a stay cation so I could secretly afford more! ;):)

We're overdue for a mass shooting. Demand will go back up after that.

Also maybe this will finally let NICS clear the backlog of VAFs and appeals.

The idea that the Obama administration somehow had something to do with mass shootings is no different than thinking Bush did 9/11. I'll sign you up for that conspiracy as well.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top