JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I do not see how they (epa or gov) can tell us how to heat our homes. If I had it my way (the wife) I would be cooking with wood. My uncle still cooks with the same wood burning cook stove that my grand parents cooked on sense the 40's or so, it works great! The land of the free seems numbered unless we stop the few that think we have no rights. :s0159:

I do not see how they (epa or gov) can tell us how to heat our homes. If I had it my way (the wife) I would be cooking with wood. My uncle still cooks with the same wood burning cook stove that my grand parents cooked on sense the 40's or so, it works great! The land of the free seems numbered unless we stop the few that think we have no rights. :s0159:

We live in the land of many rules and regulations. Not a lot of freedom anymore. We The People just want fight/try to get it back. Self centered and scared I guess.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top