JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
All very valid points. I especially like #4 and #10. They should first and second in the listing.

But the article points up a larger problem - most "trainers" don't really know what they are doing. They are just teaching finite skill sets that someone else taught them. They lack the ability to fit what they teach into the larger perspective. Not unlike most IPSC competition course designers.

All very valid points. I especially like #4 and #10. They should first and second in the listing.

But the article points up a larger problem - most "trainers" don't really know what they are doing. They are just teaching finite skill sets that someone else taught them. They lack the ability to fit what they teach into the larger perspective. Not unlike most IPSC competition course designers.

Agreed - #4 and #10 would have saved me much time and money. BTW, Mr Natural is a hero to me.

Number 1 is interesting.

I find though, that the gun can solve all of those problems he presented in #1.

It is not "the" tool, but "a" tool.

If you can get the gun out...Here's a compilation of South Narc's ECQC training class that really shows the problem:

If you can get the gun out...Here's a compilation of South Narc's ECQC training class that really shows the problem:

I made no mention of how to employ the gun, I was merely remarking on the fact that it is a tool that will solve those problems listed.

Getting it out to use it is a function of many factors. All of which do take some practice.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top