JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Marlin 795 and the model 60's are both good choices, far better shooters right out the box than any Ruger I have encountered. Rugers are popular I believe because of all the aftermarket things that are readily available for them. The stainless 795 is a nice gun but hard to find.......I doubt you will see anything available in the real low $100 range anymore.

Good luck

Marlin 795 and the model 60's are both good choices, far better shooters right out the box than any Ruger I have encountered. Rugers are popular I believe because of all the aftermarket things that are readily available for them. The stainless 795 is a nice gun but hard to find.......I doubt you will see anything available in the real low $100 range anymore.

Good luck

It's official , "I'm looking for a Marlin 795 OR a Marlin model 60".

Good luck

Here is NIB Marlin 795 here in Portland for 125 on Armslist.

ARMSLIST - For Sale/Trade: 795 marlin

Just remember. The reason Bi Mart is so cheap is that they buy factory blemished guns a lot. I have a buddy who works the gun counter at the Bi Mart in Sandy. While most of the time there's nothing really that wrong with the gun. But I have seen and been told about some of the guns they get with fairly big dings in the stocks or a misapplied finish. Just make sure and look it over.

WHAT?? I don't know about that, I have never encountered that or even heard of it.....(until now) Anyplace can receive a dinged or blemished gun but I certainly don't think they intentionally buy them that way

Just my opinion...Of course.
Good day, Gents

Yea he showed me a few as I've been in there BSing or buying ammo and what not. Most of the time it isn't a big deal. But he said that's how they're almost always lower than the other stores. They buy them cheaper and pass the savings along. I agree that the $189 is a great price. Blemished or not. Just depends on how particular you are about it

Keep an eye out for the new ProMag hi-cap mags. They are supposed to be way better than prior hi-caps for the 795. I have 795's, and the only 2 issues I've had have been lack of replacement stock options (wife and kids need youth stocks rather than full 13 3/4" lop, so I cut down a Mdl 60 stock and trimmed the receiver area for the mag well and action clearance) and the fact that the dovetail sight mounts on one of mine weren't deep enough to mount a scope easily (I prefer tech-sights anyway, but wanted to mount a scope on one to help the family transition into hunting rifles).

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top