JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
fed-5-56-ammo-001.PNG
American Eagle 5.56mm Ammo $39.97 - 150 count .26.6 cents per round

Date: 4/4 to 4/10

Going up to bi mart tomorrow, hope the have this.

Missed out on the last sale for the 100 round boxes with rebate. Don't think there is a rebate on this time, looks like it ended 3/31.
~

Last Edited:
I'm definitely not complaining, but 5.56 (American Eagle or Hornady Frontier) is so often "on sale" at Bi-Mart for this price that this is effectively the normal price.

20190404_170148-med.jpg

I was able to score 4 boxes, but the clerk seemingly tried repeatedly to "not" pony up the ammo. I had to "remind" him 3 times. At first I handed him a printout and said "do you have this" I want 4 boxes.

He looks and says yes, then puts 2 boxes on the counter. I said is that all and he says "yes". I could see another row that looked like it had 3 or more in line, I pointed and said what about that? he grabs one more box. I said "I need 4 boxes" he grabs the forth box, puts it on the counter with the rest, I said thanks and headed up front to pay.

Not really sure what was up with him except he just seemed kinda out of it as he did not get snippy, just kind of like he was having a Homer Simpson day.. DOH....wha? OH...

Used to be a younger guy [twenty something] working that department that was totally on it and sharp, knew facts and stats about everything and If I said, what is coming up? any good sales he could describe everything in detail from memory if it concerned guns, ammo or gun related items. He must have found a better job or moved away, have not seen him for 6 mo.

~

Last Edited:
I got my 6 boxes for like $42 a box... but the rebate was in effect, so it should come to $0.23 a round in the next few weeks once I get my rebate in.

View attachment 566201

I was able to score 4 boxes, but the clerk seemingly tried repeatedly to "not" pony up the ammo. I had to "remind" him 3 times. At first I handed him a printout and said "do you have this" I want 4 boxes.

He looks and says yes, then puts 2 boxes on the counter. I said is that all and he says "yes". I could see another row that looked like it had 3 or more in line, I pointed and said what about that? he grabs one more box. I said "I need 4 boxes" he grabs the forth box, puts it on the counter with the rest, I said thanks and headed up front to pay.

Not really sure what was up with him except he just seemed kinda out of it as he did not get snippy, just kind of like he was having a Homer Simpson day.. DOH....wha? OH...

Used to be a younger guy [twenty something] working that department that was totally on it and sharp, knew facts and stats about everything and If I said, what is coming up? any good sales he could describe everything in detail from memory if it concerned guns, ammo or gun related items. He must have found a better job or moved away, have not seen him for 6 mo.

~
Sounds like he was hoping to buy it all up and was hoping nobody would cut in front of him. :s0114:

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top