JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well I am the hoarder now. Cleaned out Beaverton BiMart this morning. Stack em deep while they are cheap!
No sale tag for the $15 off, but I asked at the register before checking out, and it rang up at the sale price. Person at the gun counter looked up the price and did not see the $15 off listed, but the checkout register did.

Last Edited:
Keizer bi Mart gun counter was not aware that these hundred round boxes were on sale either.

FYI make sure you get the correct rebate form the ones they had at the counter were for predator ammo Specifically.

Got 10 boxes thanks to you guys!!!

Stack them all together and take a pic, turn 90* and take a pic. Has worked every time for me.

Damn, I bought the same ones on sale about a month back and got them for $.23/rd after rebate. I think I bout 1000. Dont have the funds for another k but will go get some tomorrow

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top