JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
E2124F1C-984E-4DDC-A261-61CBB8230F19.jpeg
Bimart has these on sale for $22.97.

Bimart has ammo flowing off the endcaps in the sporting goods aisle lately. Lots of 45acp, 9mm, tons of 22lr.
Stock up while it's here folks.

The rebate process is pretty simple online. Short questionnaire, upload pictures of the receipt, UPC, box (side and top), and hit submit. Took me all of about 5 minutes. I'm tempted to go back for 10 more......:s0069:

The rebate process is pretty simple online. Short questionnaire, upload pictures of the receipt, UPC, box (side and top), and hit submit. Took me all of about 5 minutes. I'm tempted to go back for 10 more......:s0069:
Yeah, well I'm confused... if I bought laundry soap and crap do I include that in the "receipt total" section? Also, when it asks for the "total amount paid for item" is it asking for the total I spent, or the individual cost of the item?
Is it just me or does the phrasing seem redundant?!?!?!
PS, do I need to take these pics individually or can i just snap a pic of the lot?

PPS: does that website seem slightly illiterate to anyone else?

I mailed my receipt . And I highlighted the following :
- The product on the receipt including total amount of product purchased And the total price of product (after the product on the receipt NOT the total of all your purchases on the bottom of receipt )

- The location of said store it was purchased at as it is on the receipt

- The date and time of purchase on receipt

I mailed my receipt . And I highlighted the following :
- The product on the receipt including total amount of product purchased And the total price of product (after the product on the receipt NOT the total of all your purchases on the bottom of receipt )

- The location of said store it was purchased at as it is on the receipt

- The date and time of purchase on receipt
For some reason mailing in the UPCs and the receipt just seems easier...

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top