JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just joined a few days ago as Drumrunner. Some of you already know me from a couple of posts I have put up. Bio: 57 yo, happily married for 20 years, 2 grown daughters (one is REALLY a nuclear power plant designer, the other is an RN). Me, I do a little work as a lead computer tech for an aerospace company, used to manage and operate municipal drinking water treatment plants for 22 years. Now I teach the subject once in awhile.

Set up my website <broken link removed> several years ago out of the frustration of not being able to find one site that had grouped the survival topics together in one place. So, I decided to create my own.

Hobbies: yes. Mostly target shooting with 1911 .45s and one .45 revolver. Life member in the '1000 Rounds of Ammunition of the Month' club! Man, I go through that brass!

Welcome aboard!

But it seems your site is offline: Drum-Runners.com

has been taken off-line and
removed from the host server

I took the site off line and unloaded the server myself yesterday. There is a mirror site that was set up with most of my material here:
<broken link removed>

it contains most of the material I had on the original

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top