JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just joined a few days ago as Drumrunner. Some of you already know me from a couple of posts I have put up. Bio: 57 yo, happily married for 20 years, 2 grown daughters (one is REALLY a nuclear power plant designer, the other is an RN). Me, I do a little work as a lead computer tech for an aerospace company, used to manage and operate municipal drinking water treatment plants for 22 years. Now I teach the subject once in awhile.

Set up my website <broken link removed> several years ago out of the frustration of not being able to find one site that had grouped the survival topics together in one place. So, I decided to create my own.

Hobbies: yes. Mostly target shooting with 1911 .45s and one .45 revolver. Life member in the '1000 Rounds of Ammunition of the Month' club! Man, I go through that brass!

Welcome aboard!

But it seems your site is offline: Drum-Runners.com

has been taken off-line and
removed from the host server

I took the site off line and unloaded the server myself yesterday. There is a mirror site that was set up with most of my material here:
<broken link removed>

it contains most of the material I had on the original

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews