JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's pretty transparent to anyone that has 2 brain cells to rub together and make a spark. Unfortunately, it seems the majority of the people that actually bother to vote have a shortage of available brain cells and the attention span of a gnat. So, they fall for this kind of crap every....single....time. :s0054::s0054::s0054:

What a complete ho, or he wants to defend his interpretation of the 2A, which means that when he's done defending his idea of the 2A all you'll be left with are flintlock rifles and break-open shotguns.

I can't even begin to explain how hypocritical and narcissistic these elite politicians are. They must really think we are all idiots.
Politicians are narcistic and pathological on a level ordinary people cannot even begin to comprehend. They are master manipulators. They choose words specifically for the purpose of manipulating others.

"Doesn't want to take guns from ""anyone"" "
Reads as in he doesn't want to take guns away from criminals but from legal gun owners :rolleyes:
He has a cousin named "Anyone O'Rourke"... everybody else is fair game.

What a complete ho, or he wants to defend his interpretation of the 2A, which means that when he's done defending his idea of the 2A all you'll be left with are flintlock rifles and break-open shotguns.
You got a problem with "break-open" shotguns??? :p

His grifting is so brazen, and he's miscalculating badly. He already drew battle lines in Texas with his position reiterated as recently as Nov. Now his flip-flopping isn't going to win him any pro-gun people, but it could very likely lose him some anti-gun people. Unless they're all in on the lie, which most of them will be.

Here's the little big thing. Believe that SCOTUS or a District Court have ruled that politicians are not bound to keep their campaign promises; as these promises were not made under Oath. They also ruled that 1st Amendment essentially protects the "right to lie(or not be honest)" except under Oath :rolleyes:

Here's the little big thing. Believe that SCOTUS or a District Court have ruled that politicians are not bound to keep their campaign promises; as these promises were not made under Oath. They also ruled that 1st Amendment essentially protects the "right to lie(or not be honest)" except under Oath :rolleyes:
Require pols to make their promises under oath in a deposition or in court?

Do this in a debate - have someone official there?

See how many pols go for it and how many decline in front of a TV audience. Show them up for the liars they are. Put them on the spot.

Require pols to make their promises under oath in a deposition or in court?

Do this in a debate - have someone official there?

See how many pols go for it and how many decline in front of a TV audience. Show them up for the liars they are. Put them on the spot.
I think its fair. Ive not once believed the student loan forgiveness stuff (I have none) but I have family thay have voted time and time again for those promising it only to be upset when they see it was a blatant false promise and nothing done about it. It was just a means to trick people for a cheap vote. I think there needs to be certain things put in place that severely punish a candidate for wild promises.

Looking forward to the Biden and Bailey Circus!

Screen Shot 2022-02-10 at 10.43.10 AM.png

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads