JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have had the Banish 22 for a few years now and works great on the MKIV and is staple gun quiet with any ammo.The weight is like 4.4 oz and is all constructed out of titanium and cleaning is a breeze with a little soak in CLR and a hot water rinse . The company Silencer Central took care of all of the paperwork once ATF approves they ship it to your door no bs !
View attachment 1359654
Thanks for the info. I want one that's easy to clean. Been looking at the Banish 22 & 45.

Is the free 22 can all aluminum or better materials? I've been in the market for a better made 22 can. I'll have to look into it.
All titanium construction it is a shorty with a 4 baffle design for free I will give it a try should work fantastic with subsonic 22 ammo. The specs albeit limited are 4 in length and 2.4 oz so it could be a sweet little shorty to add to the collection free except for the stamp.

Last Edited:
Anyway bought the Banish 45 all titanium and have the shorty for free which is great however now looking for a 300 BO bolt gun ! Geeze when will it ever end ?-
The JTAC Elf Owl's are an awesome 300BO bolt gun built on the Howa 1500 mini action. If you can find one at a reasonable price the Howa 1500 mini bolt action rifles in 300BO were a well built offering but hard and expensive to find these days. Probably the best bang for the buck currently for a 300BO bolt gun is the Ruger American Ranch. CVA is making an awesome break action in 300BO that is very tempting also. There are also some Remington 700's out there in 300BO. The CZ 600 Trail is another interesting option that just dropped along with if you could find a now discontinued CZ527 in 300BO.

The JTAC Elf Owl's are an awesome 300BO bolt gun built on the Howa 1500 mini action. If you can find one at a reasonable price the Howa 1500 mini bolt action rifles in 300BO were a well built offering but hard and expensive to find these days. Probably the best bang for the buck currently for a 300BO bolt gun is the Ruger American Ranch. CVA is making an awesome break action in 300BO that is very tempting also. There are also some Remington 700's out there in 300BO. The CZ 600 Trail is another interesting option that just dropped along with if you could find a now discontinued CZ527 in 300BO.
I was thinking about the Ruger American and should be just fine 300 yard max with subs and pretty quiet

I love my Ruger American Ranch in 300 Blk, it takes the AR mags as well. Very accurate but I haven't shot more than 100 yards yet. With the suppressor it is silly quiet and pretty hard hitting.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top