JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bam is relatively new to the Form 4 world but he did a bunch of Form 1 stuff before the rules changed, I have seen his work and it is excellent

Bowers Paradigm, 2oz and 1"dia x 5" long, not meant for full auto, doesn't come apart and only does 22lr but put it on a MKIV and it's perfect. If you ever shoot it enough that it clogs, lifetime warranty and cleaning. Mfg in Cornelius Oregon. If it's going on anything else than a 22lr pistol, Dead Air Mask.

I have had the Banish 22 for a few years now and works great on the MKIV and is staple gun quiet with any ammo.The weight is like 4.4 oz and is all constructed out of titanium and cleaning is a breeze with a little soak in CLR and a hot water rinse . The company Silencer Central took care of all of the paperwork once ATF approves they ship it to your door no bs !
1675614921013.png

I shoot both. High velocity 22lr out of a 4.5" or shorter barrel generally comes out sub sonic though you still get the occasional one that comes out super sonic still. Most of my 22lr supply though is getting refreshed with subsonic as I burn through the high velocity stuff as there is a noticable difference between the two even when they are both coming out subsonic.

Try some CCI quite 810 fps they cycle in both the 22/45 and the 10/22 and are so quite it will make you laugh.
I run a sparrow suppressor but like the deadair mask better.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top