JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've enjoyed how lite weight my CGS Siren is, can't even tell its on the gun! 20220202_175205.jpg

Not to derail this thread too much, but seriously consider the Volquartsen spring etc upgrade. I also added a TandemKross trigger and beehive grips. Game changer! YouTube search to install properly. Takes 30+ minutes.
loved my tandemkross upgrades. turned my little pew pew pew into a racecar. or at least look like one. :)

rugermarkiv4pistol22TKupgrades2017mar_001.JPG

Goodness, there seem to be many good suppressor choices, and I don't think it's practical to try/compare 'em all. How does one choose?
Pair down your options by doing research till you get a short list of possible suppressors to suit your needs. You either put your trust in those who have walked the same path before you or buy your knowledge with time and money. Those who only own a few suppressors and have limited trigger time with others suppressors think the ones they have/used are the best. I prefer to source my information from those who have first hand experience with a wide variety of suppressors and platforms. Especially the ones who provide constructive negative opinions.

Quick and easy solution, buy a dead air mask.

The integral uppers for Ruger Mark pistols are probably awesome but I have zero trigger time with one and don't care for the fact you can never use it on another platform.

I have a Mk3 22/45 and just ended up buying a suppressed upper from Tactical Solutions... Quiet as nobody's business and quite the conversation piece

View attachment 1122538
I have this for upper the Mark IV 22/45 and it is sweet. I have a few other .22 cans that were fine, but I wanted an integral. If I was only going to have one, it probably would be a normal can so I can use it on other firearms.

But I had an RMR on the Ruger, I couldn't have that be the most expensive part of the gun.

Dead air mask for being very quite and best first round pop. Or rugged oculus for very good first round pop and Modularity also has a very good warranty

Also I just bought a Taurus tx22 that's been awesome comes with a threaded barrel and 16 round magazines that I just bought +5 round extensions for. So 21 rounds and very reliable also very affordable.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top