JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Preferably around Clackamas or thereabouts but west side is fine too. I've been to a few around North Portland/Marine drive etc. and don't really like those just due to location and or other requirements ("you have to buy 1000# of lead minimum") lol.
Mainly looking to get rid of (sell) some of your normal old stuff (stomped aluminum cans, bent aluminum ladders etc.) and to buy lead.
Thanks

Careful, you said west side, like left, like Lib....

1. Non-firearm political discussion is prohibited.
There are many different people here with many different opinions, ideologies, and viewpoints. Like religion, discussing these issues here is likely to offend others or cause division within the community. We need to focus on the topic that brings us together, not issues that are all but certain to divide us. This rule applies to the site in its

Careful, you said west side, like left, like Lib....

1. Non-firearm political discussion is prohibited.
There are many different people here with many different opinions, ideologies, and viewpoints. Like religion, discussing these issues here is likely to offend others or cause division within the community. We need to focus on the topic that brings us together, not issues that are all but certain to divide us. This rule applies to the site in its

I actually had to look twice at your post/username to make sure this wasn't more crap from Deadeye.

Been a long time since I've been there, probably 6-7 years, but use to go to Clackamas Steel off 224/Evelyn quite a bit. Never really sold them any scrap, but did buy scrap by the pound from them quite a few times, as well as dimensional steel. I've used them and Newberg for dimensional and really can't complain about either.

I had been hearing some radio advertisements for Davis Recycling (I couldn't really remember the name though) and called them today.. I like the location and of course they take all metals but only sell lead, which is fine with me.. said to call first though.. fair prices.

http://portlandrecycling.com/

I had been hearing some radio advertisements for Davis Recycling (I couldn't really remember the name though) and called them today.. I like the location and of course they take all metals but only sell lead, which is fine with me.. said to call first though.. fair prices.

http://portlandrecycling.com/
I don't know why I spaced Davis, but we've recycled with them for years cardboard and my churches youth group growing up use to take tons on newspaper there. They are also very pro-gun!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads