JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would go with a 507k or an EPS Carry. Maybe an RMRcc if those fit it but the EPS Carry would be my top choice for a micro optic. If anybody suggests the Romeo zero you throat punch them and run far away. You don't want that kind of crazy in your life.

Last Edited:
I'm also considering a dot optic for my Hellcat Pro. I recall the Pro first shipped with an optional HEX Wasp optic, but now Springfield is bundling a Shield SMSc. Poking around, seems the HEX may be NLA, and probably wasn't well received buy potential Hellcat buyers. I'm definitely considering the Shield SMSc now, but perhaps incoming comments here will sway me. Carry on.

PS it requires a Shield footprint base, and I definitely want an optic that co-witnesses with the iron sights.
-

I'd throw on a Holosun EPS. It has the same footprint as the EPS carry. It has a bigger window. It will have a minor amount of overhang but the bigger window is worth it IMO.

The Crimson Trace RAD I've found fits the Docter footprint, won't work on Hellcat (Shield footprint) unless they make different footprints (doubtful?).
-
The CT RAD uses the Shield footprint. Have one for a p356, works well. Auto bright adjust, shake awake, clear and crisp. Holds zero well and is durable.

.Don't know what to say my friend. I put one on P365XL which is factory cut for the shield footprint. Says so right in the factory description from Sig. Crinson Trace, (the manufacturer) states clearly that it fits the shield footprint with no adapter plate.

I took a P365XL and put a CT rms on it. No problem. Hellcat uses the exact same cut unless I'm horribly mistaken.

Screenshot_20230302-225904_Firefox.jpg

20230302_230743~2.jpg

Last Edited:
Then CT must make multiple footprint versions, as this one says Fits Model: Docter Footprint, unless it's a typo:

-

.Don't know what to say my friend. I put one on P365XL which is factory cut for the shield footprint. Says so right in the factory description from Sig. Crinson Trace, (the manufacturer) states clearly that it fits the shield footprint with no adapter plate.

I took a P365XL and put a CT rms on it. No problem. Hellcat uses the exact same cut unless I'm horribly mistaken.

View attachment 1376111

View attachment 1376127
There are multiple versions of that optic, they have different footprints.

https://www.crimsontrace.com/products/electronic-sights/ct-rads/

This is what their site says about the OSP:

With the increasing popularity of optics ready carry guns, the Hellcat is also offered in an OSP™ (Optical Sight Pistol) configuration with a milled slide to accept the smallest, most popular micro red dots on the market. Recommended micro red dots: HEX™ Wasp, JP Enterprises JPoint™ and Shield RMSc.

^^^Those optics use the Shield RMS/SMS mounting standard.

https://www.optics-trade.eu/blog/footprints-on-red-dot-sights/

Doesn't look like there's a lot of options. That's too bad!!! Now I need to find a good holster!
That's tougher than finding an optic. Most make one to fit original Hellcat OSP, but the Pro is longer and there are not yet many choices for a bespoke fit holster. DeSantis has released the Variable GRD (an OWB) for Hellcat Pro, but I can only find it direct from DeSantis, for full MSRP. Waiting to find it for a street price (30% cheaper). Mitch Rosen now offers his 5JR model (also OWB) for Hellcat Pro. Eventually there will be dozens of choices, but the Pro is still fairly new to market.

I do already have a Galco KingTuk Cloud IWB for mine, but I need an OWB as I don't like wearing IWB all day.
-

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top