JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah, I was looking at versacarry but they don't have much for the pro. I want one of each, agree with you the IWB is not comfortable all day!

I'm not liking that every optic I see has battery on the bottom. Don't really want to re-sight every battery change.
I imagine the sight will settle back into its original footprint quite close enough for the level of precision required for a compact auto-loader with a red dot multiple MOA in size. I suppose I might notice a shift if testing from a Ransom Rest.
-

I imagine the sight will settle back into its original footprint quite close enough for the level of precision required for a compact auto-loader with a red dot multiple MOA in size. I suppose I might notice a shift if testing from a Ransom Rest.
-
We'll see, hopefully very minimal shift.

Yeah, I was looking at versacarry but they don't have much for the pro. I want one of each, agree with you the IWB is not comfortable all day!

Then you have...

1. been using the wrong holster.
2. been using the wrong belt.
3. not been oversizing your pants 1 or 2 sizes.
4. some combination or all of the above.

I'm not liking that every optic I see has battery on the bottom. Don't really want to re-sight every battery change.
We'll see, hopefully very minimal shift.
IME there is zero or minimal shift. The reality is you should have a planned scheduled battery change where your zero can (and should) by verified and not wait for RDS to die.

Anyone know which size Torx is correct for the Hellcat's OSP cover plate screws? I've got three Torx bits, the smallest fits into the hole, but seems too loose, and it is not marked for size "Txx" etc. I'd like to obtain the exact proper size.

Oh, the Hellcat manual? "Using a Torx driver, remove the 2 screws ..." Would it waste a red cent for them to specify the size?
-

Anyone know which size Torx is correct for the Hellcat's OSP cover plate screws? I've got three Torx bits, the smallest fits into the hole, but seems too loose, and it is not marked for size "Txx" etc. I'd like to obtain the exact proper size.

Oh, the Hellcat manual? "Using a Torx driver, remove the 2 screws ..." Would it waste a red cent for them to specify the size?
-
Google….

That's our society in a word. And such an ugly word.
-
I thought it was more tactful than what I could have said.

Literally type in "hellcat osp torx size" and you'll get your answer.

But it's easier to just have someone else do it for you. That's really what our society is.

Update:

Five-shot groups at 5 and 15 yards with the CT RAD Micro on my Hellcat Pro (from a bag rest).

Hellcat Dot 5x Rem 115 UMC @5 yds.jpg Hellcat Dot 5x Rem 124 G.S. @14 yds-2.jpg 20230423_163444.jpg
-

Last Edited:
Doesn't look like there's a lot of options. That's too bad!!! Now I need to find a good holster!
I've had good luck with these guys… I believe they're in Croatia, but shipping was actually pretty fast.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top