JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have another Ruger Blackhawk story.... I bought kind of a beater here a while back and had trouble with the base pin locking and the x-fer bar hanging up. I caled Ruger and they said to ship it back (my dime) Not long after - i got it back and problem NOT solved. I called again... they sent a UPS man to get it on their dime.... replaced ALL worn parts, including user buggerred screws, reblued it and installed new grips... Gun was made in 1966 and now it is truly NIB.... I dont know what it says that I have had 2 Blackhawks I have shipped 3x for service.... but they DID take care of me right on both counts (and the combined age of the guns is 77 years). I kinda miss it it its beater/patina look.... but hard to turn down in its NIB-esque condition.

I recently packed up a brand new Howa .223 and returned to LSI thru Joe's. It ran out of elevation at 100yds, then 25yds after Joe's put a fix on it. Joe's called LSI and discussed the problem. They noted that about 1/10,000 will have a receiver/barrel mating issue. LSI sent a 20MOA base for it but I decided that I want the actual problem between the receiver and barrel corrected rather than a fix.
Has anyone else dealt with LSI on a defect?

I have had excellent service from Springfield. We bought a 1911 GI compact. The issue was that the gun would jam due to it being such a steep angle to feed the round. We sent it in and the people at Springfield said that the feed ramp needed to be polished and when the gun came back it returned with a stainless match barrel in it. When I called and asked about it they said sorry for the trouble and that it was to make up for the issue. And it cost nothing, not even shipping. Out of 5 people we currently have 7 Springfield pistols and only one issue. We all love them and don't really want any thing else.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top