JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm wanting to upgrade my AR-7 to a more high-vis sight and am wanting to go with a good light collecting fibre optic style. I know there are the many colour choices and am wondering if anyone has experience with more than just one colour and in different light levels/times of day. I would like the most visible over a range of conditions and have zero time using any of them at all.

I too have been wondering about a fiber optic front sight for the AR.

I have ALL green TFO's on my XD.40 3.8, and love them. I've had them on 3 of my XD's so far.

With my aging eyes, they really seem to help.

On my first XD, i had the yellow rear, green front sights. The Green is by FAR the brightest out of those two colors.

The thing I like about the TruGlo's, are the they have the Tritium that glows 24/7, which is a plus for low light or night time. Although you will need a flashlight for nighttime use, due to lighting up back drop.

Here is a link to the cheapest one I have found so far, and yes it is from cheaper than dirt. I have never ordered from them, but have talked with others that have with no issues.

56916 - TruGlo Tritium/Fiber Optic Green AR-15 Front Sight

Midway USA.

TRUGLO TFO Front Sight AR-15 Steel Blue Tritium / Fiber Optic Green - MidwayUSA

There are other fiber optic sights out there, but the TruGlo are the only one's with the Tritium in them, which I personally prefer.

Don't know if this is the answer you were looking for, but hope it helps.

Stay Safe.

ok, sorry bout that, i didn't really see past the AR of the ar-7. The AR-7 is a sweet looking little rifle though.

yes, i do love the tritium fiber optics on the pistols.

Stay Safe.

Upcoming Events

Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top