JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm wanting to upgrade my AR-7 to a more high-vis sight and am wanting to go with a good light collecting fibre optic style. I know there are the many colour choices and am wondering if anyone has experience with more than just one colour and in different light levels/times of day. I would like the most visible over a range of conditions and have zero time using any of them at all.

I too have been wondering about a fiber optic front sight for the AR.

I have ALL green TFO's on my XD.40 3.8, and love them. I've had them on 3 of my XD's so far.

With my aging eyes, they really seem to help.

On my first XD, i had the yellow rear, green front sights. The Green is by FAR the brightest out of those two colors.

The thing I like about the TruGlo's, are the they have the Tritium that glows 24/7, which is a plus for low light or night time. Although you will need a flashlight for nighttime use, due to lighting up back drop.

Here is a link to the cheapest one I have found so far, and yes it is from cheaper than dirt. I have never ordered from them, but have talked with others that have with no issues.

56916 - TruGlo Tritium/Fiber Optic Green AR-15 Front Sight

Midway USA.

TRUGLO TFO Front Sight AR-15 Steel Blue Tritium / Fiber Optic Green - MidwayUSA

There are other fiber optic sights out there, but the TruGlo are the only one's with the Tritium in them, which I personally prefer.

Don't know if this is the answer you were looking for, but hope it helps.

Stay Safe.

ok, sorry bout that, i didn't really see past the AR of the ar-7. The AR-7 is a sweet looking little rifle though.

yes, i do love the tritium fiber optics on the pistols.

Stay Safe.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top