JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
DanielDefense CHF barrels are very nice!!! You can PM if want pricing on them.

Thanks but I traded a glock for an upper already.Blackhole Armory Barrel in 5.56
Like I said before,I think I'll just go to an AK for the X39,since it was made for it and cost as much as a AR upper HALF
I'll post a picture after I go shooting today(right now)

1. The Grendel has been accepted by SAAMI
2. Alexander Arms have released their trademark on the 6.5mm Grendel
3. Wolf is suppose to produce steel cased Grendel ammo.

All good news :s0155:

This was great news for the Grendel fans. The steel case ammo should be appearing in the next six months. The Grendel is now a free market item and barrel prices should go down in line with 5.56.

This was great news for the Grendel fans. The steel case ammo should be appearing in the next six months. The Grendel is now a free market item and barrel prices should go down in line with 5.56.

Barrel prices are based on volume of run, volume of demand and volume of consumption. 6.8 and 7.62x39 still cost more than 5.56 and always will. At least in the lower cost bracket. As far as a low cost commodity type barrel for 6.5 I just don't see that happening. Once you start talking YHM, BHW or the like they are all only $20-$40 different anyway. It is an incredible round however!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top