JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So I have a number of air guns, the one I shoot most is a M&P replica that cost about $40. I am shooting at traps at about 10 yards. I think it's good practice and since I have several M&P's it's got to help muscle memory. The problem is it's simply not that accurate. It's hard to tell if the wild hits are me or it. I have a $200 Hatsan target pistol but as far as carry gun practice it's simply not relatable. So what options are there for something like the M&P BB gun but real quality? I would be willing to spend $200-$300 to get something that I can actually get some feedback from the target. Any suggestions and why?

I don't play inside, but right out the door :)

KWAPTP.jpg

KWA PTP 6mm airsoft. Gas blowback running propane.
Love it! Same weight and feel of my 92. 1:1 with all the same functions. Fits all my holsters perfectly. :)

I ordered one of the umarex M&P .45's today. About $70 with shipping. It has to be a step better than the BB gun but I still would like to have something better.

I really enjoy shooting at my little airgun range. I have several traps and target stations and can blow half an hour every day pretty easily and I really think it has helped my marksmanship

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top