JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'd appreciate hearing from those on the forum who have the Bersa UCP 9mm. There seems to be little negative press about them and arguably a great value. How do you like the gun? Also, has anyone found night sights available for these...I could not find any info on replacing stock sights with Trijicon.
Thanks

Been cc'ing one for a couple years now.
Well over 500 rds thru it with zero complaints. Don't think you'll be disappointed with it. Mags are pretty reasonably priced too. Front is fixed but rear is dovetailed. So maybe something for a sig might work.

Don't have a 9mm, but have a Bersa Thunder 380ACP and couldn't be happier. Accurate, cycles perfectly and so far not a single jam with handloads. Leaves me wondering why someone would pay two-three times as much for another brand of a similar style.

I have a ucp pro .45. It has been a great gun. I have about 800 flawless rounds down the pipe. It is accurate for such a short barrel. The only issue I had with it was the grip is small and I got some hammer bite the first couple times I shoot it. I got a different grip on it and it has gone away. The mags are expensive the cheapest I could find was about $45. It has been a great ccw. I have stopped edc it because of the weight. If you are near me you are more than welcome to put some rounds through it to get a feel for it. I believe it is close to the same gun as the ucp pro 9.

Today I tested the following 9mm's:
CZ 75D PCR Compact
Walther PPQ
Sig 229
Beretta 92FS
Beretta P4 Storm
Glock 19
Springfield XD
S&W M&P

They did not have the Bersa Thunder available for rent. All said, the CZ was my favorite with the XD, M&P then P4 coming in 2,3 and 4 spot. The CZ just had a look and feel that was the bomb. I'd still like to test the Bersa, but it has some ground to make up... if I can find a good deal on the CZ before that happens, I'm pulling the trigger :s0114:

Oh, and the new Federal Way Discount Gun shop and indoor range is great -- nice, helpful bunch of guys and the place is top notch!