Beretta Px4 Storm with 4 clips and hard case $100.00 plus shipping
Pistol $65.00 w/clip
3 extra clips $30.00
Hard shell pistol case $5.00

20190624_013008.jpg

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Reactions
Looks like a pellet gun, based on the diagram on the magazines, and the fact that they're double-ended.
Not to mention that I paid a smidge more than that for my 9mm PX4 compact.

Reactions
I saw the big WTS OTHER, in a big red box, totally missed the tiny print about the air gun next to it.
Damn. Me, too. Just saw it on my main "New" feed and didn't see anything there about air gun, just the title of the post and WTS OTHER. Grrr. That'll teach me (again) not to reply to anything without at least 3 cups of coffee through my system.

Damn. Me, too. Just saw it on my main "New" feed and didn't see anything there about air gun, just the title of the post and WTS OTHER. Grrr. That'll teach me (again) not to reply to anything without at least 3 cups of coffee through my system.
Too bad. Have a Px4 in 9mm and love it. Would have had a second at $200 !!

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Seattle, WA, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom