J&B Firearm Sales
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Southwest Firearms Forum
Gun Deals
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Sporting Systems
Oregon Rifleworks
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Beretta Px4 Storm

Reactions
Ad Type
For Sale
Price
$100
Manufacturer
Beretta
State
Other
Beretta Px4 Storm with 4 clips and hard case $100.00 plus shipping
Pistol $65.00 w/clip
3 extra clips $30.00
Hard shell pistol case $5.00

20190624_013008.jpg

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Reactions
Looks like a pellet gun, based on the diagram on the magazines, and the fact that they're double-ended.
Not to mention that I paid a smidge more than that for my 9mm PX4 compact.

mortar maggot

Reactions
Those mags are for a pellet gun, this is not mentioned, kind of false advertising to say the least. At least in my book.

Those mags are for a pellet gun, this is not mentioned, kind of false advertising to say the least. At least in my book.
Well it is in the air gun section of the classifieds but its looks like a grownup pistol . Just asking for more info.

Reactions
I saw the big WTS OTHER, in a big red box, totally missed the tiny print about the air gun next to it.
Damn. Me, too. Just saw it on my main "New" feed and didn't see anything there about air gun, just the title of the post and WTS OTHER. Grrr. That'll teach me (again) not to reply to anything without at least 3 cups of coffee through my system.

Damn. Me, too. Just saw it on my main "New" feed and didn't see anything there about air gun, just the title of the post and WTS OTHER. Grrr. That'll teach me (again) not to reply to anything without at least 3 cups of coffee through my system.
Too bad. Have a Px4 in 9mm and love it. Would have had a second at $200 !!

LATEST REVIEWS

• Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I had a second gunsmithing job completed by Mr. Copeland. As with the first, he did amazingly good work, communication was solid, and the rates...
    • CountryGent
    5.00 star(s)
    I brought Tim a henry goldenboy youth and a vision of what I wanted. Tim made it come true at a very reasonable price, while others quoted me way...
    • Iceman04503
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim, has done several projects including a sweet 1911 .38 super project
    • Qochoc
  • Mary's Pistols
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic small business with equally excellent folks running the place. I was given fair value for a trade in and was able to order something I...
    • Red98422
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS

Staff online