JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$100
Manufacturer
Beretta
State
Other
Beretta Px4 Storm with 4 clips and hard case $100.00 plus shipping
Pistol $65.00 w/clip
3 extra clips $30.00
Hard shell pistol case $5.00

20190624_013008.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Looks like a pellet gun, based on the diagram on the magazines, and the fact that they're double-ended.
Not to mention that I paid a smidge more than that for my 9mm PX4 compact.

I saw the big WTS OTHER, in a big red box, totally missed the tiny print about the air gun next to it.

Damn. Me, too. Just saw it on my main "New" feed and didn't see anything there about air gun, just the title of the post and WTS OTHER. Grrr. That'll teach me (again) not to reply to anything without at least 3 cups of coffee through my system.

Damn. Me, too. Just saw it on my main "New" feed and didn't see anything there about air gun, just the title of the post and WTS OTHER. Grrr. That'll teach me (again) not to reply to anything without at least 3 cups of coffee through my system.
Too bad. Have a Px4 in 9mm and love it. Would have had a second at $200 !!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.