JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So i have a friend that is selling a Beretta nano and i was thinking about buying it but i have never shot it. I like the size and how it feels but im on the fence about it anyone here have any first hand experience with this firearm that could give me some insight?

My best advice would be to buy a box of ammo, take it out with your friend, and give it a test run. I concealed carry with a LC9 on occasion, so I can say that with ultra compact/'micro compact' 9mm guns you're going to get a lot more kick and less accuracy compared to a full size gun.

It all depends on what your purpose of use is for it- concealed carry, coolness factor, first gun, etc.

I had one for a short time, but sold it. It's a nice enough gun and I don't have anything bad to say about it's performance. But for me, it just didn't feel right in my hand. The grip was a bit narrow (which I did know before I bought it) and I just didn't like the feel. That's it, that's why I sold it. Grip feel is pretty big for me. When I bought it I thought I'd be okay with it, but in firing it, it was another story. The only issue you might run into is that the earlier models (like before June/July 2013) had a problem with the extractor. I understand that under warranty, Beretta will replace the extractor if you happen to have one of these models. Mine was newer and didn't have that problem.

Go to YouTube and search for the Nano. Any videos before mid-late 2013 will probably discuss the extractor issues. If the extractor isn't an issue in your pistol, you should have a fine gun.

I have one and it's a great concealed carry gun which was why I got it. There are a number of features I like about it as well. The sides are smooth so if you want to conceal it in a pocket, it won't get caught on anything. The receiver color can be changed with another color if you are into that sort of thing. They are only about $30 which is cheap. I've shot a number of compacts and this one shoots quite well. The trigger pull is a bit long but you get used to it. It all depends on what you are looking for and if the price is right.

I have one and I like it. It shoots well, I can shoot good groups with it, found it to be pleasant in the recoil feel, I'd recommend it. The initial ones had reported issues with 115gr ammo, but I've shot 147 and that 50gr UMC ammo through it, both work fine. Feels nicer in the hand with the extended mag, but shoots comfortably with the regular mag too. I carry it quite a bit now and my wife also likes it.

edit: Oh yeah, trigger pull is relatively long, but feels good not soggy/wobbly or grainy/gritty and not overly heavy.

thank you everyone for the replies. i think im going to get it one thing i did notice was the extended mag seems harder to get latched you have to give it a pretty good rap on the bottom to get it seated the compact mag latches just fine anyone else rub into this? my main reason for this gun is for cc so the size is what i like about it

I ran into that on mine. It's not unique to the Nano. I've had several pistols that took a bit of a tough tap to get a loaded mag seated. You can get used to it, I don't consider it a big deal.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top