JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
Beretta
Caliber
9mm
City
Corvallis
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Beretta M9A1 chambered in 9mm. Excellent condition, ~200 rounds fired.
Includes:
3x 15 rd magazines, original packaging and lock.

Original owner.

Swapped in the Beretta D spring for improved trigger pull but will include original spring and the steel trigger that came in the D Spring kit so you can change it back, if desired. (I chose not to install the steel trigger because I like the feel and fit of the polymer factory trigger better)

TRADE ONLY

Looking for a stainless steel magnum revolver. .357 or larger. Ruger, Colt, S&W...Let me know what you've got by PM. Please send at least one pic.

I also have several Blackhawk holsters and 9mm factory ammoI can include for the right deal.

23E620A0-EB90-479D-9BB2-B4770CAD9782.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Added cash price. $1000. This price includes all factory equipment and two blackhawk serpa holsters. One black, level 3 hip holster, and one black, level 2 drop holster. Also includes 150 rounds of 9mm: one 100 round winchester range pack, and one 50 round pack of blazer brass. Original hammer spring and metal trigger also included.

Still prefer trade for a decent stainless mag revolver.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.