JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Excellent condition, will come with original hard case, couple mags and sightmark sight. Low round count.

These carbines are a very nice lightweight polymer, ambidexterous rifle that are a blast to shoot. Super easy to pull apart and clean as well. Also able to accept two different types of Beretta mags to match other guns you may have

$750 FIRM...Im not hurting for money, no bills i need to pay. I really like this carbine but i wanna try an AR platform in 9mm or .40 so this is up for sale

I will consider trades but they will be HEAVILY in my favor cash wise, so no your police turn in Glock 22 with all the goodies is still not worth my CX4. This is posted as a sale, i want the cash not another fish tank or G22 that i have to attempt to unload

Its very easy to send pics from my phone of whatever portion of this package you would like

Please call or text as i dont check in here daily..360-280-0759

Guess i left that part out..... 92 style adapter is currently in the gun

I dont have one but for around $50 you can get the magwell adapter for the PX4 mags. I may have a couple PX4 mags as well but mag count and style will have to be addressed in the dealings

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.