JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
FWIW here's a pic of my 92FS with I believe factory grips, I got these from a fellow member here, in the classifieds. they sure do pretty up the gun!

HPIM1761.jpg
HPIM1758.jpg

Those wood grips are real nice. I am looking for exotic wood grips. Someone said the beretta 96D and the 92 have the same frame....But there are a lot of different models of the 92. Can you be more specific. Im looking for a red wood. Either really really red or very light colored wood. I saw the hogue wood for a beretta 92...It didnt say it was compatible with a model 96 series.

Check these out:

<broken link removed>

Pricey but not much more than Hogues. I just received a set of her smooth cocobolo grips for my J frame Smith EDC, replacing a set of Hogue's Kingwood. Very nice work.

She makes grips for 1911's (including thin ones) , BHP, J frames, Beretta 92 and some Rugers.

Do you store your's magazine loaded? doesnt it wear out spring life.
If your talking to me, I have "ready to go" guns, with plenty of spare mags/speed loaders, & "put away" guns with plenty of spare mags loaded OR unloaded. anyways,I don't worry about a stored mag that's down loaded by a round or 2

As Trismn said earlier they are the same frame. Wiki says the same thing as do other sites. I think you'll do fine with them. Hogue might be able to work with you if you can't find exactly what you want. They worked with me to make an oversized grip for my SP101 that fits my hand very well. Good luck!

I have a harris folding bipod to trade for some grips. I also have a bushnell banner. It goes out to 400 yards. It is not illuminated. If anybody wants any of these items I would be glad to work a trade for some beretta grips.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top