JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Beretta 92G, I picked it up a few years ago from a LEO friend of mine. Has probably 700-800 rounds through from the both of us. Well taken care of but has marks and wear from duty/holster use. Also has some wear on the right side of the rubber grip, no other grips were included with the gun but can be purchased elsewhere if you don't like the rubber grips.

At the time I came across some Beretta 92 spare parts kit, I picked up one as a backup for this gun. They run around $60 and include springs and parts that wear out or could break. Also included is a brand new Blackhawk Serpa holster with both the belt buckle and paddle attachment, $40+.

It came with 3 magazines from the guy I bought it from, all 15 round factory labeled PB mags, 2 made in USA and 1 made in Italy. I also have 2 brand new no name 15 round mags in wrapper included in sale. Mags cost about $30+ on up each for factory mags and the no names are about $15 each.

I had the intentions of keeping this as a backup gun, for just in case SHTF but I need to make room for other toys.

Located in Lynnwood area, possibly could meet up in Seattle or Everett.

Buy today for $699 and I will throw in 4 boxes/200 rounds of 9mm FMJ Ammo & the mini 9mm otis cleaning kit with multi-tool. All this fits nicely into a small plastic ammo type can.

Sorry local only no shipping at this time. WA Drivers License and CPL/CCW Required for purchase.

Rick
206-391-0631

Beretta 92G (1989 - Present) the so called "Gendarmerie" version, created at the request of the Gendarmerie Nationale de France. Also manufactured under licence in France by GIAT Industries as the PA MAS G1. The pistol is the same as the model 92F except for the operations of the lever, which lost its safety lock function and is used only to safely decock the hammer.