JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$950
Manufacturer
Beretta
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hello again! Got a special one here, that I believe is at least no longer in stock on WC's website, or a few others that I've checked, albeit not extensively. Now this one does *not* have the trigger job (action tune) by Wilson Combat, but it is still pretty fantastic and beats the pants off of your Beretta 92. Maybe. In any case, it's a beautiful pistol, in absolutely excellent condition and comes with three 10 rd magazines. It is the 92G which notes it is the model without the manual safety, but with the decocker.

In this package I am including a Tucker Gunleather Holster (IWB). Do yourself a favor and look them up if you're not familiar. They make excellent holsters made of Boltaron (supposedly better than Kydex but I'm not a doctor) with a smooth interior leather lining for a quiet draw and to protect the finish of your pretty new Beretta. They run about $100 and have about a 8-10 week lead time. And this one could be yours right now! You can't afford NOT to get it! Just kidding. But seriously.

For sale, no trades, local FFL transfer only! Cash.

IMG_3537.jpeg IMG_3538.jpeg IMG_3539.jpeg IMG_3541.jpeg IMG_3543.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.