JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale is my really nice Beretta 85F single stack 380. I took this in a trade from another member but have decided I like my 84FS double stack version better. So somebody else gets to benefit.

I put 100 rounds through it at Safefire last week just to check it out and it functioned flawlessly with a mix of FMJ and defensive hollow point rounds. Accuracy was what you'd expect from a Beretta 84/85 series pistol, which I consider the queen of .380 handguns. They're exceptional carry guns now that Underwood and a few others have really advanced and improved .380 bullet effectiveness.

It's in excellent condition with only very mild finish wear on the barrel, a tiny bit of wear on the front edges of the trigger guard and the top of the beavertail, and a very tiny rub mark on the front left side of the slide.

This model comes with a chrome lined barrel whose conventional rifling is clear and sharp, ambidextrous decocker/safety, alloy frame with steel slide, bar dot sights (not night sights), and one eight round magazine. The trigger is excellent in both DA and SA. No box or manual, though.

All yours for only $350. For sale only, no trades. Please respond by private conversation, not here on this thread, unless you just have questions about the pistol itself. No lowball offers, please. You will only embarrass yourself in front of everyone here and I will ignore you forever. No shipping, either. Priority given to Clark County and Multnomah County residents.

Please respond with your name and a phone number you will actually answer. Transfer at either of the Tropics Jewelry and Loan locations in Vancouver. If you're in Multnomah County, I will meet you at the FFL of your choice in the Portland area only. You pay the transfer fee.
C3619965-E518-49DF-9213-A2A9B0001493.jpeg
50599FC1-B7C0-4FFE-A040-32896733424E.jpeg CF7AD9B3-38EF-4CB7-825B-065E7DA70BB1.jpeg 43790A1B-01F9-451A-83B1-DEE926621A6C.jpeg