JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Semi-auto Beretta 1201FP 12 gauge tactical shotgun with pistol grip polymer stock, 20" chrome lined barrel, 6+1 capacity for 2 3/4" shells and 5+1 for 3” magnum shells. The 1201FP was designed by Beretta as a police and law enforcement model. It has the same action as the a Benelli Super 90 shotgun. Features an adjustable rifle rear sight, pistol grip stock with integral recoil pad, and a full length magazine tube. The butt stock has 2 removable spacers that allows you to adjust the length of pull. "P.Beretta made in Italy" is stamped on the side of the receiver. I have the embossed certificate of authenticity showing it was made in Italy, the original sales tag and other paperwork on it. This is not a surplus shotgun. Condition is very good.

You must show ODL or CHL for a written receipt.

It's up for trade only. I can add cash as needed...

AR pistol (factory built)
Glock 27
Glock 19
KSG (HA!)
Glock 21SF maybe
AR-10
mini-30
mini-14
et al...

No old military rifles, no junk, no non-firearms

I have a sig sauer 2340 40cal. that can be changed to a .357 with barrel change kit (do not have kit). Comes with 4 factory clips
and an extra factory grip. I also have a safariland police duty holster level 4 retention. I can also through some cash in. PM me
let me know if you are interested. I live in WA., but have an OR CWP.

Thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.