JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Semi-auto Beretta 1201FP 12 gauge tactical shotgun with pistol grip polymer stock, 20" chrome lined barrel, 6+1 capacity for 2 3/4" shells and 5+1 for 3” magnum shells. The 1201FP was designed by Beretta as a police and law enforcement model. It has the same action as the a Benelli Super 90 shotgun. Features an adjustable rifle rear sight, pistol grip stock with integral recoil pad, and a full length magazine tube. The butt stock has 2 removable spacers that allows you to adjust the length of pull. "P.Beretta made in Italy" is stamped on the side of the receiver. I have the embossed certificate of authenticity showing it was made in Italy, the original sales tag and other paperwork on it. This is not a surplus shotgun. Condition is very good.

You must show ODL or CHL for a written receipt.

It's up for trade only. I can add cash as needed...

AR pistol (factory built)
Glock 27
Glock 19
KSG (HA!)
Glock 21SF maybe
AR-10
mini-30
mini-14
et al...

No old military rifles, no junk, no non-firearms

I have a sig sauer 2340 40cal. that can be changed to a .357 with barrel change kit (do not have kit). Comes with 4 factory clips
and an extra factory grip. I also have a safariland police duty holster level 4 retention. I can also through some cash in. PM me
let me know if you are interested. I live in WA., but have an OR CWP.

Thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top