JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Beretta 1201 FP 12 gauge semi-auto riot type shotgunwith adjustible ghost rings, 18" barrel, factory one piece extended magazine (5+1 3"), Large bolt handle, in as new condition. Never fired! Nearly identical to the Benelli M1 w/ ability to interchange parts.

I bought two: one with ghost rings and one with rifle sight and decided I prefer the rifle, though the ghost rings are the more sought after.

$600 firm. SOLD

Steve

Last Edited:
I have one with a 20" barrel, love it. No pistol grip or folding stocks will work.
It has a spring tube in the stock. I bought a speedfeed stock that works well. A lot cheaper than a factory.

I have one with a 20" barrel, love it. No pistol grip or folding stocks will work.
It has a spring tube in the stock. I bought a speedfeed stock that works well. A lot cheaper than a factory.

There are factory pistol grip stocks out there for them....finding them is another story. I had one with a factory p-grip a couple of years ago, neat shotgun.

eta: D'oh....didn't catch the "no stock" part....

Last Edited:
I used to have one - 20" 7 shot mag preowned by sheriff dept. Recoil is a killer with this gun but I found a pistol grip stock thru Bushmaster, and added a slip on recoil pad. With those is was too damn fun to shoot so I sold it because I went thru too much ammo. Excellent gun with the fixes and a fait price.

BTW: Choate made/makes the stocks for these. They still sell the aftermarket version for these with the fullstock w/pistol grip. I have one of these 1201FP with the original Choate pistol grip stock. Dependable gun, but light and kicks a bit.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.