JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1125
Manufacturer
Benelli
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Lynnwood
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have a Benelli Vinci 12-ga w/ ComforTech Plus shotgun for sale. (No trades at this time. Thank you.) Used on a few hunting trips in WA and handful of times shooting clays at the range. Still in great condition and comes with the original box and (five) choke tubes. I will pay for half of the transfer fee (up to a max of $25 for my half). Offers considered. Thank you!

Benelli Information:

The 3-inch, 12-gauge Benelli Vinci for sale online has the unbeatable performance that only comes from hundreds of years of Italian innovation. The Benelli Vinci shotgun features the In-Line Inertia Driven system for decades of reliability, ComforTech Plus recoil reduction technology that delivers a soft kick, an easily disassembled three-piece modular design, and the state of the art Crio barrel and choke tubes which give you tighter patterns for better in-air knockdown. This high-performance shotgun also comes in a Tactical model which adds Ghost-ring sights and a factory-fitted Picatinny rail to an already phenomenal weapon. If you're in the market for a high-end semiautomatic but not sure it's something you can afford, take a look at the Benelli Vinci price at Omaha Outdoors. Both the shotgun and the price will not disappoint.

vinci_01.jpg vinci_02.jpg vinci_03.jpg vinci_04.jpg vinci_05.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.