Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Benelli Supernova

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by matthew029, Apr 5, 2012.

1. matthew029

matthew029 Oregon, United States Member

I was thinking of purchasing an inexpensive shotgun. Does anyone own or have any constructive feedback on the Benelli?

2. ATCclears

ATCclears Seattle area, WA Well-Known Member

I looked at the Tactical version, really like it, and have heard good things about it. I have yet to buy or shoot it though.

Peter

3. Skang

Skang WA Well-Known Member

Why do we even have a sub-rifle/shotgun section.

Yes, Supernova is very well made shotgun.

Though if you are buying it for tacticool, not a good choice. Since there aren't much aftermarket support for Benelli.

4. oasis618

oasis618 Tacoma, Wa Active Member

I don't own a shotgun yet but this is the model I will be picking up when it's time. The tactical is what I'm interested.

5. DinhRose

DinhRose Austin, Texas (Ex-Pat of SE PDX) Active Member

The supernova is great. The aftermarket parts are harder to get and few options. However, they're ready to go if you decide on the field (hunting configuration) or tactical version. You might look into the regular Nova as well.

6. DEADTIME

DEADTIME Coeur D alene Active Member

I use a Benelli M4 and it's great, the super nova is not as cheap as some other tactical shotguns but in the gun world you usually get what you pay for. I'd say buy it and enjoy it, Benelli's are well made and a joy to shoot.

7. rcruze

rcruze Vancouver New Member

I own a Super Nova as well as Mossburg 500 I love the Benelli I use it for Turkey hunting it is a great gun you won't be sorry.

8. Topper

Topper Seattle, WA Member

Also have a super nova and i love it. But the comments on after-market parts are spot on. I found a magazine extension though so i'm happy.