JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
Benchmade
State
Oregon
Thinning my herd of sharp things.
Knives-
-Benchmade Contego 810BK with 3.98" M4 blade; oal 9.28", axis lock- NIB $140obo
I paid $220

-Benchmade Mel Pardue 3550 auto- 3" 154cm- light use- $120obo
new was $200ish

-CRKT Otanashi Noh Ken- 4.5" aus8 blade-liner lock and has mechanism to lock open- very wicked knife-never used- New- $80

-Bubba Blade lucky lew- folder filet- New in sheath- $20

-Bark River Canadian Special A2 tool steel- NIB- $180
I paid $220

Others in photos have sold..cant figure out how to edit pics...

I bought all these for a purpose at one time or another and never actually used them.. too many knives...if there is such a thing.. Will take best offers; can deliver in valley area as I drive a lot for work- thanks- email, call, text
Brent 503-789-7104

IMG_0845.jpg IMG_0846.jpg IMG_0847.jpg IMG_0848.jpg IMG_0849.jpg IMG_0850.jpg IMG_0851.jpg IMG_0853.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Oh wow! I had set those knives aside and nearly forgot the thread was still open-
Benchmade Contego
Bark River
Bubba Blade

Those are still available

Brent
503-789-7104

Roger that- not a problem. It's o e of those knives that is only for a particular crowd- a few inquiries and some low balls and would waffle to just keep it... it is a nice knife! The bark rivers I have I am honestly a bit scared of because of how sharp they are

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top