JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SPF 7-26

I'm posting this for a friend at work.
He has a blue superposed 12ga. w/3" chamber 30" barrels w/fixed chokes. All the metalwork is in excellent condition with some minor bluing wear. The bores are immaculate with no pitting and have a mirror finish. The action locks up tight with no wiggle. The wood is also in beautiful shape eccept for a few small dinks in the stock.
He's asking for 1000.00 obo or trade for the following: S&W 4" 629 plus cash
S&W 4" 329PD plus cash
I have the gun in springfield. PM me for any further questions.
Thanks, mike

Per the recommendation from da bears, I checked the serial # on browning's website and found that this was made prior to the salt guns, was made in 1958.

001_zps97f21b09.jpg 002_zps345c8a9a.jpg 004_zps7f1876b4.jpg 008_zpsc78fb07d.jpg 003_zpsce35ce0d.jpg 009_zpsf5c13626.jpg

To my knowledge the Citori was only made in Japan. This is a Browning Superposed. You might want to identify the year of the gun via the Ser# due to the salt wood issues with this gun. They are a great gun.

To my knowledge the Citori was only made in Japan. This is a Browning Superposed. You might want to identify the year of the gun via the Ser# due to the salt wood issues with this gun. They are a great gun.

Thanks for the info. I'll look it up and correct the posting.
I was told that it was a citori when I made the posting.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.