JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I promised Mr. Link I would do this last week... better late than never I suppose.

Anyway, name is Seth and I live in Lake Oswego. Originally a WI guy and moved out here 7 years ago. Love it here!

I have a long history of hunting and fishing in WI but haven't carried through with it since moving here. I miss it terribly and really want to get back into it! Archery was my big passion when hunting. I did go gun hunting, mostly just to be out. I skipped gun hunting season one year and found myself staring out the window at the woods wishing I was out. So that was the end of my archery elitism. ;)

Always been a big fan of firearms as well. I bought my first rifle 9 years ago and still shoot it every chance I get (Ruger 10/22 target model). After lusting over 1911's since I was a little kid I bought one last year (Springfield, base G.I. model in stainless). Now that I've gotten a bit more range time with a pistol I'm hooked and have a nice list of future acquisitions tucked in the back of my head.

This fall my younger brother and I will be getting our CHL's. As much as I have never felt a need to carry, Mr. Link always reminds me that "a right not used is a right lost." And since we are fortunate enough to have these rights I will make sure they continue to be available.

Anyway, look forward to chatting more with everyone and meeting up for range days!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top