JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I promised Mr. Link I would do this last week... better late than never I suppose.

Anyway, name is Seth and I live in Lake Oswego. Originally a WI guy and moved out here 7 years ago. Love it here!

I have a long history of hunting and fishing in WI but haven't carried through with it since moving here. I miss it terribly and really want to get back into it! Archery was my big passion when hunting. I did go gun hunting, mostly just to be out. I skipped gun hunting season one year and found myself staring out the window at the woods wishing I was out. So that was the end of my archery elitism. ;)

Always been a big fan of firearms as well. I bought my first rifle 9 years ago and still shoot it every chance I get (Ruger 10/22 target model). After lusting over 1911's since I was a little kid I bought one last year (Springfield, base G.I. model in stainless). Now that I've gotten a bit more range time with a pistol I'm hooked and have a nice list of future acquisitions tucked in the back of my head.

This fall my younger brother and I will be getting our CHL's. As much as I have never felt a need to carry, Mr. Link always reminds me that "a right not used is a right lost." And since we are fortunate enough to have these rights I will make sure they continue to be available.

Anyway, look forward to chatting more with everyone and meeting up for range days!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top