Oregon Arms & Ammunition
J&B Firearm Sales
Gun Deals
Simply Triggers
Defensive Arts
Sporting Systems

Belated introduction

Reactions
I promised Mr. Link I would do this last week... better late than never I suppose.

Anyway, name is Seth and I live in Lake Oswego. Originally a WI guy and moved out here 7 years ago. Love it here!

I have a long history of hunting and fishing in WI but haven't carried through with it since moving here. I miss it terribly and really want to get back into it! Archery was my big passion when hunting. I did go gun hunting, mostly just to be out. I skipped gun hunting season one year and found myself staring out the window at the woods wishing I was out. So that was the end of my archery elitism. ;)

Always been a big fan of firearms as well. I bought my first rifle 9 years ago and still shoot it every chance I get (Ruger 10/22 target model). After lusting over 1911's since I was a little kid I bought one last year (Springfield, base G.I. model in stainless). Now that I've gotten a bit more range time with a pistol I'm hooked and have a nice list of future acquisitions tucked in the back of my head.

This fall my younger brother and I will be getting our CHL's. As much as I have never felt a need to carry, Mr. Link always reminds me that "a right not used is a right lost." And since we are fortunate enough to have these rights I will make sure they continue to be available.

Anyway, look forward to chatting more with everyone and meeting up for range days!

UPCOMING EVENTS

Oakanogan Gun Show
Oakanogan County Fairgrounds
175 Rodeo Trail, Okanogan, WA 98840, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• 36 Pit
    3.00 star(s)
    I'm probably just reiterating what others have said, but I like hearing (seeing) myself speak. This gets 3 stars because when the place isn't...
  • Cascade Loan & Sporting Goods
    3.00 star(s)
    I am giving this review because at one time I was a really big customer there. Back in the day, I bought at least a dozen used guns from Cascade...
  • Cabela's - Tualatin
    1.00 star(s)
    Took the day off today to go see my cancer Dr in Potland and stopped by Cabelas on the way back to work. They were open an hour early (9:00) for...
  • Cabela's - Tualatin
    3.00 star(s)
    My review is from a visit I made to Cabela's at the start of May 2020. I was there strictly to shop for a Pietta black powder revolver. Because...
  • Sunset Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    I've used Gordon several times for transfers and even bought a couple guns through him and I have always been treated excellent!
Top Bottom