JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Probably because they're not extremists....................

is Religion of Peace.jpg
is.jpg

They're just standard, run of the mill muslims.

Ray

This story was once reported back in 2015 on another gun forum, and the discussions of its existence.
Kinda like the still large current existing Islamic camp or I should say compound near Corvallis.

Sounds like this is the result of lettin' 'em in... Started in the 1950's, when it was the Muslim Brotherhood... Now look where we are... in another 20 years, we'll be dealing with school busses blowing up on the way to school...

For such a "loving and peaceful" religion there's lots of hate and killing...

And we have one political party that wants open borders, sounds more like they want to turn America into a third world nation...

And we have one political party that wants open borders, sounds more like they want to turn America into a third world nation...
Barry wanted to "fundamentally transform America". There are American citizens who think the USA needs to be taken down a notch. For some reason they think that they will be on top of the pile when it all shakes-out.
They think they're powerful and important enough to not end up at the top of a pile of bodies once the REAL power takes the reigns.

The term "useful idiots" has never been more appropriate.

I read the story......

And I jumped to the conclusion (based on alot of the names of those involved) that pointed towards something.

Does that make me a RACIST?

or maybe just that......

I could probably see connections........between/with......people and circumstances, that others (The LEFT, mostly) don't want to admit to?

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads