JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Calling him a racist was putting words in his mouth. If you are unwilling to have civil conversation and own up for what you say then I don't want to converse with you. I have posted as much before but you fail to read and understand. There is no reason to have words with you when you throw them about so reckless.

Talk with you when you grow up

Bye

jj
No, it isn't. You are completely off base. If I say "hey, that guy just pee'd on your leg" I did not put urine in his bladder. I just pointed out his inconsiderate act.

And your holier than thou attitude might bear a little more weight if it was precluded by all your own ridiculous comments. You only seem to want to take the high road after you have had your face rubbed in the mud.

No, it isn't. You are completely off base. If I say "hey, that guy just pee'd on your leg" I did not put urine in his bladder. I just pointed out his inconsiderate act.

And your holier than thou attitude might bear a little more weight if it was precluded by all your own ridiculous comments. You only seem to want to take the high road after you have had your face rubbed in the mud.

It is obviouse I am not talking to an educated man here:s0114::s0114::s0114: Maybe one of your fellow libs could read and explain it in your terms:s0112::s0112: When you get it all figured out... well leave me out of the converstion:D:D:D

jj

It is obviouse I am not talking to an educated man here:s0114::s0114::s0114: Maybe one of your fellow libs could read and explain it in your terms:s0112::s0112: When you get it all figured out... well leave me out of the converstion:D:D:D

jj
Trying to portray yourself as superior while rolling in the mud. How very consistent of you. I am willing to bet I am better educated than you.

Trying to portray yourself as superior while rolling in the mud. How very consistent of you. I am willing to bet I am better educated than you.

I bet you are educated far more than your ability to use such education:s0112::s0112:

Later champ I am not here to hear you talk about yourself:s0112::s0112:

I bet my toys are better than yours, no mine are, no mine are:s0112::s0112: What a waste of good band width

jj

Where are the mods when we need them? I thought we were only supposed to be talking about things that bring us together as gun owners?

Thanks CEF for plopping this steaming pile of thread on my favorite website. Was it your intention on it being a huge argument? Or did it just work out that way for you?

To everyone who is arguing here on this thread, please stop, and forget about this thread. I'm sure CEF is getting off on all the drama, and it's making me sick. In my opinion.....

THREAD CLOSED

I bet you are educated far more than your ability to use such education:s0112::s0112:

Later champ I am not here to hear you talk about yourself:s0112::s0112:

I bet my toys are better than yours, no mine are, no mine are:s0112::s0112: What a waste of good band width

jj
Hey, my toys are pretty nice. Nothing too fancy but nice...and just for that you will never get to play with them. :)

That described Clinton and Bush (although Clinton was trying to deal with an unfriendly republican house and senate)...so far the only problem I have with Obama is not what he has done, but what he hasn't. Which is anything. He hasn't really done anything at all.

Hot dang Penguin, we agree on something....

Spend more money than any other president in history.....take over two auto manufacturers, fire private sector executives, jerk everyone around about Afghanistan, dictate executive pay, attempt to shut out fox news, blame everything on the previous administation, aplogize for the U.S. to just about everyone except Hitler, ruin the dollar, move even further to the left (is that ACTUALLY possible??), try his best to socialize medicine, give shoutouts instead of addressing major terrorist attacks, ignore issues at ACORN, cut defense spending, push for cap in trade (tax)....etc...etc. Ya I guess you're right, he hasn't done anything.......GOOD!
Please dear god.......no one tell him what comes after Trillion!

Where are the mods when we need them? I thought we were only supposed to be talking about things that bring us together as gun owners?

Thanks CEF for plopping this steaming pile of thread on my favorite website. Was it your intention on it being a huge argument? Or did it just work out that way for you?

To everyone who is arguing here on this thread, please stop, and forget about this thread. I'm sure CEF is getting off on all the drama, and it's making me sick. In my opinion.....

THREAD CLOSED

Well, the title of this thread, "Being Goofy Fringe-Right Hurts Gun Rights" calls some of us names, which I thought was against the rules in the first place.

I've been called more names today than I can recall. I guess the rules apply only to some people??

Spend more money than any other president in history.....take over two auto manufacturers, fire private sector executives, jerk everyone around about Afghanistan, dictate executive pay, attempt to shut out fox news, blame everything on the previous administation, aplogize for the U.S. to just about everyone except Hitler, ruin the dollar, move even further to the left (is that ACTUALLY possible??), try his best to socialize medicine, give shoutouts instead of addressing major terrorist attacks, ignore issues at ACORN, cut defense spending, push for cap in trade (tax)....etc...etc. Ya I guess you're right, he hasn't done anything.......GOOD!
Please dear god.......no one tell him what comes after Trillion!

Ya, and that too...........

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews