JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Im not sure if this is the right place to post, but i thought it would be the best because most people don't practice loading up a shotgun (with dummy rounds).

Im looking at starting up 3 gun. I've been wanting to for a while, but finally getting around to getting some additional gear (shell caddy's and what not) and am in the market for some of these -

Fiocchi 12INERT: 12 Ga Dummy Rounds 2-3/4" 10/Box

fiocchi 12g dummy rounds (that weigh and resemble the feel of real shells)

but the only 2 places i can find them in stock charge more for shipping than 2 boxes of 10 - Milehigh and nachez -

maybe some of you know someplace else maybe local that has these? (they seem to be out of stock most places)

Looks like they've been discontinued. Would probably be cheaper and easier to make your own or find someone with a reloader that could for you. Just replace the powder with something inert like sand and replace the primer with something to protect the firing pin like delrin. I'd also recommend painting them a safety neon color to distinguish and avoid accidents.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads