JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
P49. This is an original Swiss Army issue P49 which later came to be known as the one most of you have..... the P210.

The serial number begins with an "A" which means Swiss Army Issue, and the rest of the number tells us it is among the first 200 ever made. The astounding thing is that its completely mint, inside and out. The bore is like a mirror with sharp lands/grooves and the Hawkeye Pro Borescope shows it to be virtually unfired. I even have the Swiss Army issue tracking sheet for his one with the soldier's name and date of issue. Beyond that........... there's no entry other than the officer turning it back in to the armoury.

This gorgeous piece of Swiss craftsmanship came to me with the original issue and serialed holster, the two army issue magazines, army issue cleaning kit and the field manual, virtually intact and has no import markings.

P49.jpg

Thanks, Gents. It's hard to be alive this long and as involved in the world of firearms without stumbling into these sorts of things. Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while.

Thanks, Gents. It's hard to be alive this long and as involved in the world of firearms without stumbling into these sorts of things. Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while.
Just right off hand, I think you must have "Found" enough of those "NUTS" to build a new Tree House!!!:):):) Keep up the good work.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top