JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just received my water bill for summer, $160. Ooof.....this is the most expensive summer water bill yet since moving into this property. It is double the amount I paid for the same period last year. In the grand scheme of things $160 isn't a lot of money but for just 2 person in the household, we used quite a lot water this summer. I guess I shouldn't have been so aggressive in my attempt to keep my lawn lush and green in this summer when we had a historical heat wave. :)

Was it an expensive summer in terms of water bill for you too?

No, not due to leaking but I was using a lot more water to water the lawn in both front and backyard.
Ok, I assist in the meter reading program where I work and hear that type of comment quite a bit. It's a good practice to observe your meter every few months when you know everything is shut off, you can detect a leak far earlier before it shows signs or costs you $$$

I had a high water bill as well, but that was expected. After 47 years in this house we have mature landscaping so no regrets making sure they survived. Some plants have been moved 2-3 times over the years to find the best soil and sun combination. Garden on the south side of the house probably suffered the most and it was the first time I've erected shade covers over the berries and tomatoes.

I have 4 folks in my house. Comprised of 2 adults, 1 teenager, and 1 kid getting close to being a teen.
I'd happily trade you water bills. My grass went mostly dormant. I had to water the 2 growing kids apparently.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top