JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Just because I like to try new things.... I am going to see about trading my beloved Beretta 92

This one is all stainless, ALL stainless, even the controls.

It comes with the grips pictures + the factory black plastic grips
Also comes with one stainless 17rnd mag

Fired very little, clean & shiny.

I would be looking to do a straight across trade for something similar (fullsize, 9mm, stainless) but different

Okay... after some interesting offers... I REALLY WANT a 1911. But a 9mm.
Something a little nicer than a Taurus but not too nice. stainless is a plus, as are extra accys, etc

Let me know what youve got!

In Vancouver

b92.jpg

Never seen a stainless framed 92 or stainless mags before. Sounds very rare. Do you have the box? Also, can you show the import marks?

They are not rare. There is probably more of them than the regular ones since they were imported for so long...but once people get them they hold onto them so they are harder to find and much nicer. I wish I had a 9mm to trade.

They are not rare. There is probably more of them than the regular ones since they were imported for so long...but once people get them they hold onto them so they are harder to find and much nicer. I wish I had a 9mm to trade.

No such thing as a stainless 92 frame. It is a silver anodized finish. Only the slide and barrel are stainless.

Trade value if super super clean "like" new in box,about 700 in my opinion, 600-650 otherwise, the stainless mag is 80-100 alone, no BS(black or white follower?) I'm an experienced Beretta Owner (have 4 of the 92 series alone)^^^^Barrel is stainless as well.And yes these "all stainless Berettas are rare" those who say they are not are uneducated on this subject.

I thought the Beretta "Stainless" was called" Inox. I have owned 6 Beretta, two were Inox. They were nice pistols but I never thought of the Inox as rare, just beautiful and expensive. Maybe there is a separate finish?

I thought the Beretta "Stainless" was called" Inox. I have owned 6 Beretta, two were Inox. They were nice pistols but I never thought of the Inox as rare, just beautiful and expensive. Maybe there is a separate finish?

Yes the Inox models (from the French "inoxidable" meaning non-oxidizing) are what Beretta calls stainless. Same thing, just a marketing ploy. All have aluminum frames.
I wouldn't use the word "rare" either. Certainly less common though and Italian models with inox controls are among the most desirable.

I agree with previous posters estimated value.

This is an early Italian INOX and by all stainless I meant that most newer & US built inox pistols have the blued or plastic controls.

The magazine is an Italian made Mec-Gar stainless 17rnd... it is not Beretta marked.

markings on trigger guard below...

Barrel is marked " PB " and " SX2 " and is Stainless also
Underside of the slide is marked "X20"

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.